Monday, September 17, 2007

Nagahama







I went with Reagan Sensei and a couple other people to Nagahama today. It was a nice cute little town full of interesting shops and a few fun things to do. We meandered most of the day, in and out of places. We ate at a very nice restaurant for lunch, and got ice cream for dessert. We checked out a figure museum (like action figures) and that's where I got a few cool pictures including that cool one of a gremlin for the movie Gremlins. I also dyed my hair!!! Ahhh, it's red. It looks really red in that picture when I first got it done but unless I'm in the light (or have a flash on my camera) it doesn't look that red. It mostly a tint, and really visible under light. I like it alot! I think it makes me look cute, and I needed a change. It was the first time I ever had my hair dyed so I was excited!
I'm sorry that I'm not going into to detail about Nagahama, we did quite a bit, but the truth is this is the third entry I've written in the last couple hours and I'm tired!
I hope you like the pictures though!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT!!! That is such a pretty color on you. Rock out with the locks outs. (locks of hair) i dunno i tired...

Anonymous said...

hi leslie
wow i LOVE ur hair color!!!! it is so pretty i love it!!!! and i am happy u r doing well things are going good @ rmac too. we totaly changed the site well not TOTALY but it is still different rmacus.net check it out!!! i also competed in a tournament with my whip. i got second in weapons and third in forms ttyl

Devon
P.S i cut my hair too 12 inches!!!!! i love it @-->--

Anonymous said...

seriously leslie up date this puppy, i have been checking almost every day for something new.

also whats your address?

LR said...

I updated with like 4 or 5 entries! Happy!
Oh and I'll send you my address on facebook sometime, remind me online.