Thursday, September 27, 2007

9-23 TOKYO DISNEYLAND







We did it! We got to Tokyo Disneyland!!! And I have got to tell you it was probably the best decision in my travel plans that I made, the park was absolutely awesome! Unbeknown to Jennifer and myself, we went to the park with the idea that we would be riding many of the same rides, and seeing the same attractions available in Disneyworld in Florida or the Disneyland in California, but we were so wrong! The entire park, since we went so close to October, was completely redone in the fashion of Halloween.
(All the people had sweet halloween outfits)



(Another Parade, I like how it is so Japanese.. MISSION COMPLETE! hahah)



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



All the characters were in orange and black, there was a special Halloween parade (a couple actually) and many rides and signs were made over. I got to meet the Mad Hatter and ride the teacup ride, and and... it was so cool. But by far the coolest addition to the park was that the usual Haunted Mansion ride was made over to be a Nightmare Before Christmas ride. Anyone who knows me, and my small obsession with Tim Burton, knows how cool that this opportunity was. We were so incredibly lucky!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


And not only did we get to go on this new attraction but we also got to enjoy some of the classic rides like, Space mountain and the new specially enhanced pirates of the Caribbean ride. It was such a blast, and probably my favorite thing I've done thus far in Japan! It was really really crowded, but we lucked out a lot on lines. I think the longest we had to wait was the 2 hours for the nightmare before christmas ride, and that was only because it was the parks main attraction at the time. We didn't wait more then 30 minutes for all the other rides. I can't tell you how awesome the park really was, but I can share parts of it with you, by posting lot's of videos.
So not much more to say! Enjoy.

(The Castle at the End!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!! Looks like you are having the time of yourlife. What a great experience -- something you'll always remember. I'm so happy you are taking full advantage of all Japan has to offer. Thanks for keeping your blog updated -- we all look forward to hearing your travels and pictures. Love, Aunt Karen

Spaceman Spiff said...

I was looking at blog articles about the Haunted Mansion, and came across your post. Great pictures! I've always wanted to visit Tokyo Disneyland, but your article is the next best thing.

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.