Sunday, October 7, 2007

10-4 Kendo Practice





Do you want to know something amazing?
Kendo.
I was lucky enough to stumble across the group at one of my universities and Thursday night I was invited to go watch them practice. The best part yet, I might be able to start next week. Practice is 3 times a week, but I think it's well worth it! I miss Tae Kwon do alot, and I need something physical to do, a sport or something. I think I've lost alot of weight since I've been here (just because of the diet of Japanese food) and because I ride a bike pretty much everywhere, but biking and eating healthy food isn't enough, I need some kind of combat scenario.
I really really want to do Kendo, so I hope it works out for the best.
So check out pictures! That might be me soon enough.

Ja ne

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow -- it's a good thing those people are using face masks. Marcin would absolutely love to try this, no doubt!!

Sounds like I could stand a trip to Japan to lose a few pounds. Pretty sad when you are excited about finding KFC!! Hopefully that doesn't mean Kentucky Fried cats :)! Take care -- miss you! Love, Aunt Karen

Anonymous said...

no no thats china

Anonymous said...

WOW KENDO LOOKS COOL