Sunday, October 7, 2007

9-29 OmiHachiman






On Saturday a large group of people that were taking the wood block printing class had to go to Kyoto for a field trip so Krystin and I decided to take a little field trip of our own to OmiHachiman. It's a small city maybe 4 stops from Hikone by train, and it was well worth a day's visit. It had a huge mall right outside the train station and also a book off so we spent a long time just walking around going in and out of shops, exploring. We found a very good movie theatre where they were advertising Jet Li's new movie! I can't wait to see that, and I'll probably see it here while in Japan. The only problem with movies in Japan is they cost around 1000-1500 yen to see (approx. around 10-15 bucks), so it's really expensive.

I spent alot of money shopping this day... I'm not this bad with money in America... why does everything have to be so cute and cool.
Love you all
Leslie

No comments: